In the History of The Voice, These are the Most Successful Winners
- Cassadee Pope. The season 3 winner of “The Voice” has gone forward with a moderate amount of success after her big win.
- Danielle Bradbery. Season 4 winner Bradbery earned the distinction at just 17 years of age.
- Jordan Smith.
- Josh Kaufman.
- Sawyer Fredericks.
Has any winner of The Voice been successful?
After ‘The Voice’: Country Music’s 10 Most Successful Contestants. Cassadee Pope, Danielle Bradbery, Sundance Head and Craig Wayne Boyd are the four country winners of The Voice. Thus far only Pope and Bradbery have found a spot on the radio, but Head did notch a prime opening spot on coach Blake Shelton’s 2017 tour.25 Feb 2019
Who is the most successful American Idol winner?
We rank ‘American Idol’ winners from least to most successful
- Taylor Hicks (season 5)
- Scotty McCreery (season 10)
- Phillip Phillips (season 11)
- Ruben Studdard (season 2)
- Jordin Sparks (season 6)
- Fantasia (season 3)
- Kelly Clarkson (season 1)
- Carrie Underwood (season 4) Just by a hair, Underwood tops the list as the most successful “American Idol.”
10 Aug 2018
Which Voice contestant has sold the most records?
Hot 100 singles per season
Cassadee Pope holds the record for highest selling single with her rendition of “Over You”, which has sold over 340,000 copies. She also holds the record for highest selling single after The Voice, as “Wasting All These Tears” has gone Platinum, selling 1,013,000 copies in the U.S.
Who have been the winners of the Voice?
The winners of the sixteen seasons have been: Javier Colon, Jermaine Paul, Cassadee Pope, Danielle Bradbery, Tessanne Chin, Josh Kaufman, Craig Wayne Boyd, Sawyer Fredericks, Jordan Smith, Alisan Porter, Sundance Head, Chris Blue, Chloe Kohanski, Brynn Cartelli, Chevel Shepherd, and Maelyn Jarmon.