We highly recommend that you constantly check on your Shopee App to track the status of your order.
For Paid orders with an expiring Shopee Guarantee period, tap on “Extend Shopee Guarantee” on the Order Details page and Shopee will hold the payment for 3 more days.
Note: Shopee Guarantee can ONLY be extended once.
How does Shopee guarantee work?
Shopee Guarantee protects users by withholding the payment to Sellers until the Buyer confirms the receipt of the order. Once the Buyer accepts the order, the payment will be released to the Seller.
How do I know my Shopee guarantee?
Shopee Guarantee Buyer’s Highlight: Safe Payment – All payment made for every order will be held safely by Shopee and will only be released to seller when order completes.
- Order was paid on January 1.
- Days to Ship = 2 Days.
- Estimated Delivery Time = 4 Days.
- Buyer Confirmation Time = 3 Days.
How long is Shopee guarantee?
Shopee has Shopee Guarantee that withholds payments to the seller if the buyer does not confirm receiving the item. This warranty lasts for five to seven days, which you can extend once for another three days.
How do I extend my Shopee guarantee?
How to extend your Shopee Guarantee?
- You can extend your Shopee Guarantee period for an extra 3 days.
- Step 2: Tap the order that you want to extend your Shopee Guarantee under “To Receive” tab.
- Step 3: Tap “Extend Shopee Guarantee” at the bottom of the Order Details page.